If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description or url where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your current contact information, including telephone number, and email address;
- Your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA. Please send all the communication relative to DMCA to [email protected]